Factories with Discrete Manufacture process, produce distinct items like cars, smartphones, furniture among others, those products pass trough a huge variety of process like forging, CNC lathing and milling.
The cost of ownership of these process equipment, labor and nonconformities directly affects the company’s competitiveness. An Industrial IoT platform could help with:
- Improve management over the plant;
- Track production orders;
- Knowing and detailing the unproductive times;
- Obtain recommendations for production parameters;
- Predict quality failures and equipment breakdowns;
- Significantly increase the OEE of the plant.